We gladly rent out our meeting room to the community when not in use for library functions. Our meeting room makes a perfect venue for birthday parties, wedding and baby showers, retirement parties, holiday parties, club meetings, as a venue for business vendors, and more!
Our meeting room has several features that are available.
- Temperature-controlled venue
- Kitchenette (microwave, refrigerator, freezer, sink)
- Projector and connection cables
- Projection Monitors
- Tables and chairs
- Extended hours use
- Free parking
Payment in full is required prior to the event date. In addition to the following rates, the library charges a $25 refundable deposit to for cleaning and damages. The deposit will be returned upon inspection of the meeting room.
Individuals (i.e. Parties, showers, etc.)
- Half day room rental (4 hours)- $25
- All day room rental (8 hours)- $50
Businesses (i.e. Vendor space)
- Half day room rental (4 hours)- $50
- All day room rental (8 hours)- $100
- Local non-profit organizations may use meeting room facilities for free.
- Decorations should be hung and used in a way that does not permanently damage the facility.
- Clean-up is the responsibility of those renting the facility.
- Disruptive individuals may be asked to leave the premises, especially during business hours.
- Alcohol and drugs are prohibited on the library premises.
- Smoking is prohibited inside of the library and meeting space.
A failure to comply with these terms may constitute a full or partial loss of deposit or additional charges.
Booking the Meeting Room
Check the meeting room’s availability on our Calendar of Events. To book the meeting room, fill out the form below or call the library at (785) 392-3205. A librarian should confirm your request within 2 business days.